We’ve all been there. You get so caught up with all the things that you find yourself rushing to primp yourself before going out. You’re pressed for time and you look in the mirror, then gasp! You haven’t fixed your eyebrows (kilay) yet.
Before you turn in the towel and just grab a pair of sunnies to hide your brows, relax. There’s a way to do your eyebrows in a jiffy without ending up looking like a scary kontrabida. Here’s how you can primp your kilay even if you’re in a rush:
- Clean up stray hairs. Grab a pair of tweezers and pluck off stray hairs that have grown out of your desired brow shape. Don’t get too tweezer happy, and modify your brow’s shape as you might regret doing so later.
- Brush your eyebrows down. With a clear mascara wand or spoolie, brush your brows down. This is how you’ll find out which parts you’ll need to fill in later.
- Fill in the sparse area. As you don’t have the time to do your brows like a pro, just fill in the necessary gaps with your products of choice. You can either use a brow powder or pencil. Choose the tool/s you’re most comfortable with.
- Brush your brows into place. Use the same spoolie you used earlier to put your brows upwards and into place. If you still think there are some areas that need to be filled in, do so quickly.
- Seal them with a balm. To naturally hold your brows in place, use an overall balm, and reapply throughout the day if necessary.
Aside from knowing how to do your brows, you need to use the right shade of eyebrow product/s in order for you to look like you have naturally put-together brows. Otherwise, you’ll end up looking like a walking beauty faux pas. There’s nothing wrong with looking good so you’ll feel good too, so give yourself a little kilay fixer-upper if that would make you happy.