The sun’s touch to the skin, the calming crashing of waves, and the feel of weightlessness in the water — we know, we miss the the beach too. While it may not be ideal to dip toes in the sand right now, it’s alright to feel like you can’t help but long for a peaceful getaway under the swaying palm trees. Rest assured, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Give yourself a vacation to set hopes to and break free with this treat you can’t find anywhere else!
Secure your next dream beach trip with Discovery Shores Boracay. Buy now, travel later: get up to 25% off on Published Room Rates for stays until December 31, 2022 (Yup, you read that right; until 2022!) when you get the Special Travel Voucher, available until July 31, 2020.
You know what they say, the early bird certainly gets the worm — so book your three-day, two-night vouchers. Set sights on Boracay’s warm welcome and the rest of what the resort offers!
Terms and conditions:
1. The voucher promo will run from May 25 to July 31, 2020. The voucher can be availed for stays until December 31, 2022.
2. This promo will offer the special voucher rates during the promo period.
3. Rooms are subject to availability, prior reservation is required to avail of the voucher. Black-out dates apply:
December 26, 2020 to January 2, 2021; December 23, 2021 to January 2, 2021 and December 23, 2022 to December 31, 2022
4. Purchases may be made through phone or email:
• Discovery Shores Boracay – call (02) 7720-8888 or +639176258507
5. The rates indicated are NETT RATES and are inclusive of VAT and other charges
6. The rates are subject to set number of guests per room category. Extra person charge & child policy is as follows. Child policy applies.
7. Full payment required upon purchase.
8. Payment for the voucher is non-refundable. It is not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
9. Vouchers are subject to hotel rebooking policies.
10. The Promo offers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, privileges, or promotions.
11. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discounts, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discounts or the discounts provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.