After it was announced that Metro Manila and nearby provinces were to be placed under enhanced community quarantine or ECQ again, a lot of Pinoys flocked to groceries and wet markets in order to stock up on the essentials. While it is important to note that supermarkets will NOT be closed under ECQ, there’s a chance you might get exposed to the virus once you do go out, and shop for the essentials.
Thanks to modern technology and a lot of Pinoy companies, there are plenty of options available for you to purchase your needs without having to leave the comforts of your home. Here are some online stores to help you replenish your stock today:
- Bukidfresh.ph – this vegan-friendly website allows you to support local farmers, help the environment, and improve your overall health at the same time. As an added treat, FreebieMNL members can get 5% off their order subtotal. What a delicious yet sustainable way to shop for food, right?
- Organics.ph – looking for the healthiest and highest caliber of food items in the Metro? This website is a great source for organic choices. FreebieMNL members can enjoy P100 off for purchases worth P1,500 and above by simply using the voucher code FREEBIE100 upon checkout.
- GrocerGenie.ph – a great shopping source for business owners or those who live in large households, this platform offers wholesale purchases for additional savings. They have a wide array of items on their site. Plus, you can even buy household and medical supplies from them.
- MetroMart – the number one grocery delivery service in the country, this website offers supplies from popular supermarkets such as S&R, and Robinsons Supermarket. It even offers items from other specialty stores such as National Book Store and Toy Kingdom.
- FrozenMNL – In the mood to stock up on your favorite snacks? This website partnered with a lot of famous restaurants in the Metro to enjoy restaurant favorites at the comforts of your home.
As the number of cases continues to rise in the country, it’s better to stay safe and utilize whatever tools are at your disposal so you can remain at home as much as possible. It’s important to be smart and vigilant amid the ongoing pandemic. One day, it’ll be safe to go out whenever you want again. Until then, if you can, staying indoors is the way to go.