For the first time in two years, Electric Studio is re-opening its doors at their Alabang branch.
After temporarily closing their studios due to the pandemic and hosting online fitness classes, Electric Studio is ready to bring back their energy in real life. They’ve been dropping hints about the news and officially opened their doors again on Saturday, December 11, kicking it off with a Justin Bieber-themed ride.
The team at Electric knows you miss you riding in-studio and are doing what they can to make your first ride back safe as possible. Before and after each session, the studios are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as bikes, weights, shoes, lockers, door handles, the front desk, and bathrooms. But before you book your next ride, take note of their new community guidelines and reminders.
New Electric Studio Community Guidelines
- If you are unwell or have a cough, fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and safe. Cancellation policies will be strictly enforced, but you can still opt out of a ride before 5 PM on the day of your class.
- High-touch amenities are temporarily unavailable. Sorry, but hair dryers, cotton buds/balls, toiletries, towels, shower access, water dispensers, and complimentary phone charging are not provided.
- Except for cleaning the studio, their new procedures limit the crew from leaving the front desk. They’ll also help maintain social distancing practices by assisting you in and out of the studio.
Things to Know Before You Go
- No Vax, No Mask, No Entry. All riders are required to show proof of vaccination and ID and always keep their masks on. They recommend using a sport-friendly mask in class.
- You’ll also need to get your temperature checked and fill out a health declaration form (QR code) when entering.
- Those who booked online would need to show their bike confirmation. Walk-ins are allowed up to 20 minutes before class, while latecomers will not be admitted.
- Electric is implementing a 20-minute rule. Arrive no later than 20 minutes before class begins and leave no later than 20 minutes after class ends to limit foot traffic in the studio.
- Water refilling stations are not available, so you’ll have to bring your own filled water bottles or purchase bottled water from the front desk. Bring your own towels as well.
- Lockers are assigned, spaced out, and disinfected after each class.
All bikes are socially distanced by two meters, air purifiers and industrial exhaust fans are installed in the studio, and the crew is fully vaccinated. For now, only their Alabang branch has opened, but they hope other branches follow suit soon.
Art Daniella Sison