Do you always feel like you have nothing to wear? Don’t worry, because you’re definitely not alone. Spare yourself from the dilemma of putting together fresh casual looks on a daily basis with some fail-safe outfit combinations you can turn to as per WhoWhatWear.com. You’ll look effortlessly put together without stressing yourself out.Â
- Neutral blazer + white tee + jeans. A structured blazer in a safe, neutral tone like black works wonders with a simple white tee and jeans combo. You can easily ditch the blazer if it gets too hot. Just wear accessories of your choice for an added personal touch.
- Denim jacket + jeans. Double denim or the Canadian tux is a super safe formula. Pick the washes that flatter your figure best, and you’re good to go. You can even add a pop of color by wearing a bright top.
- Floral dress + sneakers. Add a laidback vibe to your floral dress or romper by pairing it with a comfortable pair of sneakers. Just pile on accessories to reflect your personal style, and you’re good to go.
- Printed skirt + tee + sandals. Perfect for lounging around or while running errands in the Manila heat, this is a simple yet playful outfit that will keep you comfy all day. Just be careful when it’s really windy outside.
- Tank top + wide-leg trousers. Give your skinny jeans a break by donning wide-leg trousers. Wear it with a nice plain or printed tank top and you’re ready for summer.
What’s awesome about these safe outfit combinations is that they use pieces that are most probably in your wardrobe already. This means you don’t even have to spend to look fresh and casually cool all day every day. You just need to spice them up with some accessories to reflect your personality, and you’re ready to seize the day.Â