Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is binding between you and Globe Capital Venture Holdings, Inc., hereinafter referred to as FreebieMNL. FreebieMNL is a social gateway that communicates content to its Members, keeping them notified of updates from partner brands (the “Service”).
It is understood that upon submission of the registration form, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Service. FreebieMNL may at any time modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
1. USE OF THE SERVICE
- You understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by FreebieMNL, FreebieMNL does not in any way operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet. Except for FreebieMNL`s identified information, products, or services, all other information, products, and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with FreebieMNL.
- FreebieMNL will, to the best of its abilities, implement the necessary preventive measures to protect its users from sensitive, offensive, or malicious content as well as protect users from technical issues. However:
- You understand that FreebieMNL cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You therefore assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service and the Internet.
- You understand that the Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You further understand that FreebieMNL has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials. You may access such materials at your own risk.
- FreebieMNL does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information, or service provided through the Service or on the Internet generally, and as such, FreebieMNL shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
- FreebieMNL does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Service will be corrected. The Service and any software made available on the Service are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- In no event shall FreebieMNL be liable for:
- any and all damages including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service or any information, or transactions provided on the Service or downloaded or hyper-linked from or to the Service even if FreebieMNL or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such malfunction/breakdown of the Service; or
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Service and/or materials or information downloaded through or hyper-linked from and to the Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FreebieMNL, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and third party providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys` fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
- Furthermore, you hold FreebieMNL free and harmless from suit or action arising from improper use of data, unauthorized intrusion into the site, and unlawful exposure of data.
3. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Use of the Service), and 2 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of FreebieMNL and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and third party providers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- You understand that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of any opinion, advice, services, or other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. The information on this website may be changed or updated without notice. FreebieMNL may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, and/or programs described on this website at any time without notice.
- Information provided on this website is believed to be reliable when posted. However, FreebieMNL cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete, and current at all times. All information in this Web Site is subject to modification from time to time without notice. Every time you access this Web Site, make sure that you check this page.
- FreebieMNL has used its discretion, best judgment, and all reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing the information, documents (including copy, graphics, pictures, etc.), or other items provided or available herein, but any such information, document, or other item is provided or available without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights.
- The information, services, products, and materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, FreebieMNL disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, FreebieMNL does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
- As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to FreebieMNL that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only.
- Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
- You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of the Service and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur as you access the Service, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Service member any directory of the Service members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted under this Agreement;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software through the Service;
If you wish to opt-out from the Service, you may do the following:
- To opt-out of Facebook Messenger:
- Go to the Freebie MNL Facebook Messenger chat
- Click the “i” button at the upper right-hand corner
- Click the button with the 3 dots at the upper right-hand corner
- Choose “Delete conversation”
- To opt-out of the Viber Community:
- In the FreebieMNL Viber Community, click the button with 3 dots at the upper right hand corner.
- Choose “Chat Info”
- At the bottom of the Chat Info Menu, click “Leave and Delete”
- To opt-out of SMS and/or email notifications, send an email to [email protected] along with the mobile number and/or email address you used to register to FreebieMNL.
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
In order to effectively provide the Service, we collect the following data from you:
- Contact details (e.g. mobile number, email)
- Demographic details (e.g. name, gender, age, location)
- Interests and behavior through surveys, questionnaires, quizzes, and the like
- Web browser token/identifiers (collected when allowing push notifications)
- OTT (Over-The-Top)/chat token/identifiers (collected when member chooses to link his/her chat account to FreebieMNL’s own)
- Browsing behavior on affiliate and partner sites (via cookies) collectively, “Member Data”.
Specifically, Member Data is used to:
- Reach you through several channels, such as SMS, email, web push, OTT/chat (e.g. Facebook Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram)
- Improve relevance of content we send to you based on your interests, demographics, and online behavior
- Attribute points/rewards/referrals to the correct member
- Share with all subsidiaries, affiliates, and third party partners of Globe Capital Venture Holdings, Inc. in order to deliver and improve the Service
We value the information you provide to us and we take paramount care in protecting your Member Data. We secure and protect your Member Data with proper safeguards to ensure that it is kept confidential and private. We make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements to comply with legal requirements and to prevent its loss, theft, or use for unauthorized purposes.
If at any time you object or withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your Member Data, please send your request to [email protected] Depending on the nature of the consent you wish to withdraw, FreebieMNL may no longer be able to continue to provide you with the Service.