Commuters now have more options to reload their beep card.
Leading e-commerce site Shopee has partnered with beep™ operator AF Payments Inc. to open more choices for commuters to reload their beep™ cards. You can use beep™ cards to pay for your LRT-1, LRT-2, and MRT-3 rides. You can even use them to pay for rides on select P2P buses and PUVs. As long as you reload them via ShopeePay, that is.
Reloading through ShopeePay is easy. With just a few taps, you won’t need to wait in long lines to top up your card. With ShopeePay, you can even earn cashback during special promotions.
Here’s how to reload via ShopeePay.
1. Open your Shopee app and tap “Load, Bills & Travel.”
2. Under the Travel category, choose “BEEP CARD.”
3. Enter the 16-digit number found at the back of the beep™ card you want to reload and select the Top Up amount. Available denominations include P20, P50, P100, P200, P300, P500, and P1,000. But you’ll have to pay a minimal convenience fee for every transaction.
4. Tap “Checkout.”
5. Choose ShopeePay as a payment option.
6. Tap “Pay Now” and enter your ShopeePay PIN.
“Since we launched ShopeePay, our mission has always been to provide access to safe, reliable, and convenient digital payments for Filipinos. With our landmark partnership with beep™, we can extend this service and the rewards our users love to beep™ cardholders as well,” says Martin Yu, Director of Shopee Philippines.
Featured Image Paulo Correa