Are you craving for some delicious seafood banquet? Let Hilton Deluxe Hotels & Resorts’ Kusina Seafood Market treat you to a sumptuous feast featuring some local favorites made out of the freshest ingredients at very affordable prices!
Located at Hilton Manila in Newport Boulevard, Kusina offers an interactive buffet every single day of the week. From breakfast offerings focusing on Asian and Western choices as well as lunch and dinner options highlighting the best regional flavors, guests simply won’t run out of options – and the best in the Metro at that!
But what makes Kusina stand out is it prepares some of the most mouthwatering seafood dishes, the “dampa-style” (only way more lavish) right in front of you. With a promise to give the best dining experience at an affordable price ranging from 975-1,125 pesos, there’s simply no reason to think twice about filling your tummies with Kusina’s delectable dishes. That’s half the price of the original! Plus, you can now bring the person that matters to your most without emptying your wallets as it currently offers a Buy 1 Bring 1 promo. How cool is that?
See the full mechanics below:
1. E-vouchers must be presented upon dining.
2. Offer is valid daily for dinner only
3. Prior table reservation is required and is subject to availability
4. Blackout dates apply on selected public holidays and special hotel events
5. Vouchers cannot be used in special / banquet events and is not convertible to cash or gift certificates
6. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed with other ongoing dining promotions and offers of Hilton Manila.
So what are you waiting for? It’s never too late to have the get a taste of the best seafood experience, so book yours now at Kusina Sea Kitchens! Kusina at Marketplace’s Buy 1 Bring 1 Promo runs daily from 5:30-9:00 PM on the 3rd floor of the Hilton Manila.
One of the most modern international hotels at the Newport City in Pasay, Hilton Manila is part of the global chain of Hilton Hotels around the globe known for its world-class hospitality service.