Whatever your personal style may be, there’s one closet essential you should have in your arsenal: the perfect white t-shirt. From lounging around the house to casual chic ‘fits, it’s a timeless classic you can wear multiple times.
Because of its versatility, it’s important you invest in a shirt of excellent quality. You don’t want to end up with one that’s too sheer because your underwear might get exposed (unless you want to free the nipple). You also don’t want one that’s of poor quality, because it might wear out after a few outings. So where should you buy this fashion staple? Here are some stores that sell the perfect white t-shirt:
- Uniqlo (P590). This Japanese brand is known for offering good quality staples at reasonable prices. They have classic cuts for men and women, so you can choose the fit that’s more your vibe.
- Gap (P1,450 for a pack of 2). In this instance, you shouldn’t listen to Ryan Gosling. Don’t be better than the Gap. Their white tee might be a bit pricey, but you should consider it as an investment.
- Mango (P595). This Spanish fashion brand may be known for its trendier pieces, but it has a formidable array of basics as well. Plus, this particular piece was made using sustainable fibres and processes. What a win, right?
- H&M Philippines (P299). If you’re looking for an affordable white shirt, you should look no further than H&M. This fast fashion giant houses a lot of great basics, so don’t be surprised if you end up buying more than one shirt.
- Zara (P695). This retail giant is usually everyone’s go-to for the latest trends, but it also has a wide array of great basics. Plus, you might even find trendy pieces to pair with your white t-shirt. Score!
When it comes to shopping for closet staples, you should think about the item’s longevity. So, it’s quality over quantity. If you’re hesitant to go out shopping, the good news is that these stores sell their garments online too. Happy shopping!
Art Daniella Sison